Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What a wonderful day!

All I have to say is WHOOo-HOOOoo...I had an absolutely fabulous doctor appointment today! All of my hard work over these past few weeks have really paid off!
Are you ready for this? I have raised my FEV1 (lung function) from 60% on Sept 24th to a whopping 78% today, October 6th! My small airways have increased as well. I have gone from a 21% to 48%! How amazing and fantastic is this news?!? I also gained 3 lbs...to top off my day! Needless to say, I am on cloud 9 and are ready to celebrate!
I should get some sort of reward or something for this accomplishment (which by the way is a humongous one!!!)
All smiles.
**I should mention that it has been over a year and a half since I have seen these kind of numbers!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! your hard work has definately paid off!!!!

    ReplyDelete