Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween, Take Two.


Caleb with a HUGE wad of gum in his mouth!



My little bunny!
We had trick-or-treat in our neighborhood this evening. Caleb got all dressed up as "Uncle Matt", he wanted to be a soldier. Adalyn was a little bunny rabbit and enjoyed putting on her "make-up". They both were adorable and had a blast. Daddy and papa took them around because I am still not feeling all that well. I am having a hard time getting around, so instead, I sat at the door with my mom handing out candy.
It is definitely almost winter in Ohio. BRRRR. There was a chill in the air that made me wish I had a new pair of warm boots and a thick winter coat. I may have to get on that soon! I did have a nice cup of hot chocolate that did a nice job of keeping me cozy...but very soon it will not be enough!
The kids even had to throw on some coats to finish going door to door.
This morning I had a photo shoot with my cousin Jacob. I must really love him to crawl out of bed and hobble around just for him! I will post some of those pictures later...after I have a chance to edit.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

4 comments: