Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My WISH list!

Warning: This is going to be a whiney, self-absorbed,pathetic post.
I know I am getting sick again.
This evening I started coughing and getting a heavy, tight chest. I can't stop puking (I know, GROSS) and every joint in my body hurts. To keep my mind of things, and to put a smile on my face I am window shopping for some new boots...I really do need a few pairs of warm ones this winter. I guess the drawback to living in wet, cold, snowy Ohio is that boots wear out FAST!
I Love boots (anyone that knows me at all, knows that!). They are a weakness of mine and put pep in my step. I know I sound like a kid in a candy store....but all I can think about lately are these boots: They are perfect in every way possible. I wanted them last year, but were well over $200 a pair. To my surprise this evening, the price has dropped well over $60 dollars. Still expensive, especially when I really should be shoe shopping for my kids, not myself.
Anyways,

I can't post a pic, but this website will lead you to them :)

http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=1878A&gID=W&model=Classic%20Cardy%20Tall&cid=shoppingsite_froogle1878A-CRM-05&CAWELAID=613887334

PS. If any of you want to help me drop hints to my husband, I wear a size 8 and want a cream pair and a blackberry wine pair. It is getting cold quickly and I wouldn't mind them early.... like next week for family pictures outdoors and trick-or-treating. I like warm tootsies, what can I say :)


Think he will fall for it? AHAHA, ha! That means he will have to part with $280 dollars, and very soon. I would have to order them by the end of the week to get the free shipping offered and to have them in time for all of my outdoor events. I think I may have some begging, pleading, and saving ahead of me! A girl can dream, right!??? I know reality is that I have little to no chance, I balanced my account today. HA.

**END OF WHINING**

I found a few more cute pictures to share.

My baby girl sleeping on the floor!

My beautiful mom, dad and brother


My family!

No comments:

Post a Comment