Sunday, October 31, 2010

Changes.

Caleb:Halloween 2009, and now in 2010

Addy: Halloween 2009, and now in 2010

It is amazing to see how much the kids have changed over the past year, especially Addy. She has gone from a baby to a toddler, right before my eyes.

I sure love the both of them. More today than I ever have. They can make even the worst day better with their contagious laughs and smiles.

Some say how can you have Cystic Fibrosis and be a mother, I say how can I and not? They bring me so much joy and give me so many reasons to take care of myself.

On the days I feel sick, their kisses and cuddles seem to make everything so much better.

Caleb and Adalyn are two of the best choices I have ever made.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a blog post called "These are Not My Mistakes" a few months back after reading a blog post by someone who said that no person with CF should ever have children. The kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete