Friday, October 15, 2010

So it's Friday!


I got a little package in the mail today.

I must be old fashioned, but I just love getting mail! It is so much more personal than e-mail or texting. It makes me smile...



On a side note. I get my wedding band back today. I have felt so naked without it for the past 2 weeks while it was being shined and buffed...and resized. Just in time for Sweetest Day tomorrow, another Ohio greeting card holiday which I love. I am a sucker for romance.

flowers, candy, kisses, hugs, romance movies, gifts, red, pink, hearts, love songs.

I am also a sucker for my babies. Aren't they adorable? It just melts my mommy heart that they are best friends!
*Edit*
I was so spoiled this evening with a dozen of the most beautiful red roses, and a cup of the most wonderful mocha coffee, by the most amazing husband in the world. He sure does know how to put a smile on my face!








No comments:

Post a Comment