Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween, Take One.

Caleb, Adalyn and great-great grandma Jenkins!
giving kisses
The whole Sommers' clan...and you can tell I am feeling sick.

We took the kids trick-or-treating tonight at great-great-grandma Jenkins' nursing home. The kids had a blast and came home with all kinds of goodies. All of the residents were so very generous and it felt amazing seeing the smiles on all of their faces. Adalyn dressed as a bunny and Caleb wanted to go as "Uncle Matt", so he was a soldier.

Earlier in the week I mentioned that I thought I was getting sick. Well, BAM. Out of nowhere, tonight in the middle of the Halloween extravaganza at the nursing home, I became almost unable to move. I am now sitting here full on sick again. I feel so terrible that I actually wouldn't even be writing this if it weren't for me having to do a breathing treatment. I will be in bed within the next 30 min. Every joint in my body aches, I have a fever,the chills, and my chest hurts. I just want to curl up and cry.

I have officially pushed myself too hard this week and should have really listened to the warning signs earlier. I am bad about that. I am sure I will be calling the doctor tomorrow. Fun times. I know I can sometimes be a Debbie downer, but this is my blog and all of my readers will read about the good, bad, ugly and downright depressing at times.

Please keep me in your prayers. I could use them tonight. Thank you!
We have trick-or-treating two more times this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment