Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas...

How sweet are these two little party dresses. Would be adorable for sitting on Santa's lap! Both dresses found online, Belks or Dillards I think?!


So, with Christmas right around the corner...I just can't help myself. I am busy scouring all the department stores and boutiques online, trying to find Addy the most perfect Christmas dress. I just love playing dress-up with my real life baby-doll! And I must say, she plays the part pretty darn well!




http://www.mygirldress.com/hogidr.html

This dress seriously melts my heart. How sweet is it?




This deep eggplant colored dress is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. Period.
And my most adored find of the night??! This stunning red dress coat.
Now, How will I contain and control myself for 66, Days, 21, Hours, and 7, Minutes? That is how long it is until Christmas Day!
What are some of your favorite places to shop for baby girl clothes? Any special little boutiques I should know about?
**Now time to start looking at hairbows:)


No comments:

Post a Comment