Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So I am this bored.

So, I have been avoiding writing anything here lately since all of my most recent posts have been of me complaining. It is no secret that I have felt like complete crap lately...and to be honest, I have been pretty down about not feeling up to leaving the house. It is so frusterating when you just don't feel good. I do think I am improving on IVs, no question about it. It is just trading one sickness for another while on them. My cough has subsided, but I can't even hardly look at food without making a mad dash to the bathroom- and the couch has been getting a TON of attention lately. So, a little online "pretend" shopping is what has kept me entertained this evening. I have compiled the perfect list of items that would purchase to make me feel better laying around the house. Of course, I do what I typically do...add all the items to my shopping cart, drool all over my laptop, and then X out of the page after realizing that I have no money, haha. Want to see what was in my "cart" this time around? I am that bored. AND I am crazy about the new Army line of clothes and UGG's that Victoria's Secret offers.

I may just end up pulling out the good old credit card and getting myself a "Get well soon" gift. ;)

I really need a good movie to watch while doing IVs. All of this down time may just get me into trouble!









2 comments:

  1. I just found your site tonight. Get well soon. IVs on holidays suck more than usual, so I hope you're off by next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesse! I know I won't be off by Thanksgiving, but I am hoping for a FEV1 jump by then!!

    ReplyDelete