Monday, November 8, 2010

Ouch. Can't move.

I am going to give a short update because I am not feeling all to well, and warning, it is another venting post.
I have been feeling miserable all weekend. Last night was the kicker. I woke up this morning in extreme pain. I could hardly walk. Every joint in my body was swollen and tender. Ross had to carry my from my bed to the couch. I spent all morning whining and moaning. Prednisone was prescribed and I have some mild relief. Thank you Prednisone. I will take any relief I can get right now, even if you cause me to become constantly hungry, moody, and give me night sweats (at all times during the day). I am heading to clinic tomorrow to see what the next step is. I am thinking more IV antibiotics are inevitable at this point.
I could really use some cheering up right now, oh yeah, and a huge hug would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment