Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas...almost!!

Merry Christmas! We are getting ready here in the Sommers' house. Between me being sick- Caleb being sick- Ross being sick- then Caleb and I getting sick again...it  has been quite the fun house! The only only who has escaped with just a little cough has been Adalyn! Lucky girl!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids for two whole weeks! I am excited to get to spend some much needed, quality family time. Let the countdown to Christmas Day begin!

Nana and Doc sent up huge boxes full of love and Christmas gifts. The kids could hardly contain their excitement. Because these are such special gifts chosen specifically for them, from very special people, I wanted to make sure that the gifts were not lost in the mix of Christmas day and "Santa" gifts. I wanted the kids to understand who they were from and to really get to appreciate and enjoy the toys! I decided that this year they would open one gift every night until Christmas Eve. It is so much fun to watch them choose so carefully which one to open!!




Look at these smiles!! Priceless!
If you happen to still get on here and read this nana, thank you for sending so much happiness and love this Christmas to Ohio! I will be calling as soon as I get my "voice" back!! I lost it with my most recent cough/cold again! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment