Thursday, November 29, 2012

Belk's wishlist


Alright- So I have been perusing Belk's website and making a wish list of the things I am in love with!! I really wish I had a Belk here in Ohio. Everything posted here is sold at Belks.
Bonnie Jean- Mesh Bubble Dress size 5
Bonnie Jean- Silver Wave size 5

Bonnie Jean- Satin Social size 5

Bonnie Jean- Snowman Fleece size 5
Bonnie Jean- Tree Corduroy size 5

Marmellata Classics Snowman Smock size 5

Good Lad Cable Sweater Set size 7
Kitestrings Flat Front Pants size 7
I had to make this photo XL so you can see how cute the little penguins are!! Caleb loves penguins!

Kitestrings Plaid Button front shirt size 7

Red Sweater Vest size 7

pants size 7
shirt size 7

size 7
size 7
size 7





 what Christina likes:



ECI New York Belted Jumper size 6

And I desperately need these shoes!!!
Holy Smokes- I am in love. We do not have ANYTHING like these up here!!!! I would wear them everyday! LOL
aren't these the greatest??????

                         Michael Kors Eboni Platform Bootie size 8.5





My dream purses!!!
Coach Madison Graphic Mettalic Isabelle
and Coach Legacy Texture leather duffle silver/graphite/berry

Michael Kors Jet Set small travel tote purple

Sperry top-sider angelfish boat shoe- leopard pony
sherling liner to keep my Ohio toes warm
size 8.5

And for Ross:

Under Armour Tech Fleece Hoodie- Size L (Ohio State Colors Red/gray/black)


Under Armour Charged Cotton Storm Fleece Hoodie- Size L

Size L

Under Armour Track pants- size L

Men's Pajamas Nautica Masthead flannel- size L


Waffle knit cotton crew neck thermal- Size L



I just posted photos of the types of things we wish for- obviously gifts we do not buy for ourselves. I also still love Victorias Secret, The Limited, and Express Clothing stores. 








No comments:

Post a Comment