Tuesday, December 25, 2012

In the hospital again

I am very sick. I will be spending Christmas in a hospital bed. I am at Akron Children's, Rm 6220. I am not allowed visitors until my stats become more stable. That may be awhile. I was a lot sicker than I thought.

This is not how I planned to spend Christmas. I am so bummed.

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what is going on.

I have a high fever that I cannot break, low oxygen stats, and lots of vomiting  My chest xray looks a lot worse than it did in August- with more mucus plugs. I have a little bit of a recovery road ahead of me.

Merry Christmas everyone.. My mom is up here with me- she brought me a gift. How very sweet of her!


Ignore the sick looking girl who desperately needs a hair stylist and manicure. Those should be required at hospital stays! LOL

I am very sad that I have to miss santa in the morning with my kids. They are coming up to see me as soon as they are allowed.

1 comment:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS Christina!!! I am sorry to hear that you have to stay in the hospital and will be without your beautiful kids. I pray that you will kick this stay in the hospital in the butt.

    I am very close to you Christina only a few minutes down the road!!! I know its strange that I am typing this but I am sending my thoughts down route 8 as we speak :)

    Get well soon cyster!!!

    ReplyDelete