Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meet Zoey


Meet Zoey, our family dog.
Besides the fact that Zoey had me running all over the neighborhood today trying to catch her, in 4 feet of snow, I sure do love her!
Zoey is really a great dog. A great dog with an unknown past!
Just a year ago, Zoey was found in a friend's garage- obviously abandoned- shivering cold in the February blizzard of 2009. Hesitantly, Ross and I decided to open our hearts and allow her into our home as the family pet. She came house trained and ready to love (and be loved)! This turned out to be a wonderful decision.
We honestly could not ask for a better dog. Zoey is great with the kids; when I say great, I mean she goes above and beyond her call of duty. If you know my children, you know that they really REALLY enjoy playing with her. With them being toddlers, this sometimes means to the point of what most dogs would consider as torturous! Not Zoey. She loves every second of it.
Whoever abandoned this adorably loving dog was crazy.
All she has ever asked of us was to be loved, and she sure is!

1 comment: