Wednesday, February 3, 2010

365 Project and Christina Sommers Photography



I am obviously not that big into blogs. Don't get me wrong, I sure enjoy stalking other photographers through their blog, but I somehow lack the discipline to blog daily myself. Well things officially are going to change now. I am starting this once again for a project called 365. I will take a photo every single day and at the end will have a year of my life documented, through pictures! This will challenge my creativity, and force me to see life "outside of the box".


I will also throw in some awesome photo session sneak peeks and personal tidbits from my oh-so-crazy everyday life!





As for today, I am well-rested and ready to go. I was quite sick at the beginning of the week, so it feels good to almost be back on my feet. I ordered a few new backdrops yesterday and I can't wait to use them! Hopefully they are here by the beginning of next week!

I obviously did not take the picture I am posting today. It is one of my brother and me at his Millitary Ball last weekend. I am so blessed to have such an awesome family!






1 comment: