Friday, February 12, 2010

A glimpse into the world of a four-year-old...




My sweet little boy.


Caleb is an extremely detail oriented child. Everything must line up perfectly, in his little 4-year-old mind, for him to remain happy. He clutches onto the small things in life with every ounce of innocence he has.

Lately he has had an obsession with panda bears. This morning I found him "teaching" his bears how to read. They were playing school. This is what I found; everything lined up so perfectly... Notice his large stuffed panda in front of the larger panda in the book, and the smaller one is in front of the smaller one. He found the book about panda's himself, to be honest, I did not even know we owned that book. Caleb has four stuffed panda bears, but only two are in "class" since there are only two in the photo.
Oh how I would love to hang onto moments like these forever...just freeze time right where it is.
I sure love my little boy, he is my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment