Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer♥

I just love summer ♥ I love the warmth ♥ The bbq's with neighbors ♥ Daylight until well past dinnertime ♥




The kids outside laughing, playing, running, blowing bubbles, riding bikes ♥ I love the swimming, fishing,  
nights spent eating  dinner outside, melting popsicles, and the sound of the ice cream truck ♥




I love the smell of sunscreen, the taste of fresh summer fruit, bare feet, and drinking sweet tea ♥  
I love everything about summer, all except the mosquitoes that is! ♥ Oh yeah, and I love my birthday!
 
The boys of Summer. I can hardly keep Caleb inside!
Here he is with all of his buddies! How blessed are we that he has so many little friends his age in our neighborhood?!
 


There is nothing more perfect than Summer!

Beach 2011

Here is our beach picture from last year:



No comments:

Post a Comment