Monday, December 20, 2010

It is starting to look like Christmas!

Christmas. It is starting to look a lot like Christmas in our home. The tree is up. Presents are wrapped. Cards have been mailed. Snow is on the ground. And the official Christmas pajama pictures have been captured.




The kids always get excited when I pull out my backdrops and camera equipment. Of course, a 7:30 am photo session is the best way to go...that is when my kids are the happiest (Lord help me!!)

Yesterday was Ross' birthday. What a fun weekend we had celebrating! Happy 29th birthday honey! 

Other than that, not too much going on. I am staying pretty busy with all of the December birthdays in our house, plus getting everything ready for Christmas. I would say, considering all of the stress I have been under lately, I have stayed relatively healthy. I couldn't be happier for that! Knock on wood... 

We are planning a fun week with family and friends, celebrating the birth of our Savior. This is all after my root canal tomorrow of course! No fun in that!!
I pray that all of my friends and family ( especially the ones living away who I won't get to see...) have an amazing and wonderful Christmas.

...And a VERY merry Christmas to my brother who is now overseas, serving our country. I love you Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment