Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So....

It is no secret that I have had a really rough 2011 so far. Many ups and downs. With all of this chaos, I have not had much time- or maybe I have not made much time- to workout. I have never been big on exercise. I know that it is a crucial part of living a healthy life, but it is just so darn hard. I would hands down rather curl up on the couch with a movie and bag of chips instead of run a mile or two on the treadmill. In the past I have never stuck with a program long enough for it to make a difference.

You can say it is because of my recent 29th birthday. Maybe I have gotten a little wiser with age. But this time I decided it is now or never....and I am going to make it now! I have been working out for two days now and I DO feel the pain!

I am on a quest to complete the Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30.

WOW. This is going to be a little more difficult than I thought! But I will prevail! I will keep you all updated on my progress.
My goals are to be stronger, healthier, and have more energy.

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." Karen Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment