Friday, April 29, 2011

Thanks!

I am asking for your prayers. Please pray for healing, strength, and the finances to help my mom beat this cancer. I am posting a link below to take you to the site I recently set up. It will fill you in and update you, and give you an opportunity to help where you can. I am fundraising, but more than that I am asking for your prayers.
Today was her second chemo session. My mom is a very brave woman, and I am so proud to call myself her daughter. She is amazing. The way she faces uncertain circumstances with such faith and courage is an inspiration to me.
And all of you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for your positive, kind words and support. I couldn't ask for better family and friends, and this includes my online friends too.



No comments:

Post a Comment