Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am so proud of my husband!



I am so proud of my husband, Ross.


He worked so hard in 2009 and was recognized last night in Cleveland at an amazingly beautiful dinner and dance. Everything was so spectacular. From the food to the decorations, every little detail took my breath away. Needless to say, we ate very well and had an absolute blast!

The theme was "How sweet it is..." so it was like a candy wonderland; oh how I do love my sweets! The highlight of my evening was the most beautifully decorated cupcakes and candies I had ever seen ( ...and they tasted even more wonderful!) Self-control was hard, I was seriously a kid in a candy store!

We did take a few photos of ourselves before the dinner and dance in the hotel room...but I didn't bring my big, bulky camera with my to the event...didn't quite go with my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment